Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baeraki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baeraki Empty Baeraki

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Mar 2017, 1:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baeraki

Oil: January and February exports of 102 million barrels and imports $ 9 billion 

a spokesman for the Oil Ministry , Assem Jihad , in a statement received (range) a copy of it, that the total exports of crude oil for the month of January totaled more than 102 million barrels, and among that oil exports for the month February has increased from 91 million barrels, he pointed out that the total revenue during the two months amounted to more than $ 9 billion. Jihad said that " the daily rate was 3,000,320 thousand and 618 barrels, and total quantities exported from the oil fields of Central and South 101 000 539 thousand and 581 barrels, saying that " Kirkuk oil exports for the month mentioned amounted to 1,000,399 thousand and 582 barrels , "noting that" selling barrel average price of $ 48 and 595 cents. " 

trade: announces the establishment of 222 national companies and registration of foreign 9 through February , 

announced the Department of Registration of companies in the Ministry of Commerce, in the words of its director Abdul Aziz Jabbar Abdul Aziz, the cadres of the department completed the establishment of transactions (222) national company and (9) the offices of a foreign company during the past February, indicating, also issued several resolutions to amend the companies ' contracts were distributed between the capital increase and the liquidation and merging accounts of the company, in addition to the study of the final accounts of the number of national companies (1697) and a national company, integrating the accounts of 25 companies The capital increase (31) and the liquidation of the company accounts (19) company and the study of the accounts of the offices and branches of foreign companies for (42) company.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]