Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture signed a contract with industry for processing 300 tons of urea fertilizer

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture signed a contract with industry for processing 300 tons of urea fertilizer Empty Agriculture signed a contract with industry for processing 300 tons of urea fertilizer

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Mar 2017, 6:12 am

Agriculture signed a contract with industry for processing 300 tons of urea fertilizer

Monday, March 13, 2017 10:45

News / Baghdad
    signed the Ministry of Agriculture , on Monday, signed a contract with the Ministry of Industry for processing 300 tons of urea fertilizer, noting that the contract comes to support local product and the farmer.

Said Agriculture Minister Falah Hassan Zeidan on the sidelines of the signing of the contract and attended by Alsumaria News that " the ministry signed a contract with the Ministry of Industry , represented by the public company Southern Fertilizers contract to buy fertilizer urea , " indicating that " the contract comes to support local product and the farmer by providing sufficient quantities of urea fertilizer price Powered ".
    Industry: ministry firms borrow trillion and 300 billion dinars a year to cover salaries

He added Zidane " The contract includes agriculture processing to 300,000 tons of urea fertilizer and $ 135 billion dinars."

The urea fertilizer nitrogen used to fertilize crops, in pre - maturity uses urea to a large extent in the cultivation of crops because it provides an essential element in such cultivation , a nitrogen component, according to the Secretariat of Health, the use of urea fertilizer is estimated at more than 90% of the total production .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 10:05 pm