Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri called for the promotion of agricultural investment and finding outlets "serious" market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri called for the promotion of agricultural investment and finding outlets "serious" market Empty Jubouri called for the promotion of agricultural investment and finding outlets "serious" market

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Mar 2017, 5:29 am

Jubouri called for the promotion of agricultural investment and finding outlets "serious" market

Date: 03/14/2017 11:30
    Jubouri, Minister of Agriculture

Information / Baghdad ..

He called on Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, Tuesday, to encourage agricultural investment and finding outlets "serious" for the market, calling for tightening import outlets in preparation for re-Iraqi core product for the consumer as a commodity, as he emphasized the need for the reconstruction of Iraq at the forefront of important agricultural states.

Jubouri said in a speech during the opening of the conference "Agricultural ninth week" held by the Ministry of Agriculture, and I followed the agency / information /, said that "the most important means by which we can save the agriculture sector is to think of agricultural investment and encourage and support by the state and the opening of opportunities for investors and create serious outlets market and narrow the import outlets in preparation for re-Iraqi core product to the consumer as a commodity. "

The al-Jubouri, "the need to think of new ways to develop the agricultural sector, progress and address its obstacles caused by the difficult conditions in recent times, particularly the shortage of water resources and economic conditions compactor, which was prevented from pushing this important sector forward, development and speed up his chances."

Jubouri said, "We face today the challenge of improving agriculture, and the reconstruction of Iraq at the forefront of important agricultural countries with a genuine desire to raise production levels, with the decline in oil prices, which we relied upon for decades and Aolna on being the source of the only income in the country." Finished / 25 p.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 6:21 pm