Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Crocker: activating the strategic cooperation between Baghdad and Washington to fight terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Crocker: activating the strategic cooperation between Baghdad and Washington to fight terrorism Empty Crocker: activating the strategic cooperation between Baghdad and Washington to fight terrorism

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Jul 2013, 4:30 am

Crocker: activating the strategic cooperation between Baghdad and Washington to fight terrorism

BAGHDAD / obelisk: said former U.S. ambassador to Iraq Rowen Crocker that fires spread in the region and we put out, with regard to the war Syria and its impact on neighboring countries, particularly Iraq, said Crocker, in his article published by the "Yale Global Online," the "brat-Qaeda in the two countries
    اتحدا, Their work pattern making car bombs, a daily occurrence in Iraq, in the pursuit of both twofold to re-ignite sectarian civil war. "

The response to the activities of terrorist organizations, ac
    cording to Crocker, have "invested a strategic cooperation agreement with Iraq to strengthen internal cohesion."

Without Crocker "I remember very well that it was a big challenge when I was ambassador in Iraq between 2007 and 2009, but it has become today an essential requirement."

And increased in the saying "since March 2007, when appointed ambassador to Iraq, I found the situation where like that prevailed Lebanon before about a quarter of a century, where Iran supports the Shiite militias radical which in its structure similar to a certain extent Hezbollah, the Lebanese, while facilitated Syria transmission of al-Qaeda operatives to Iraq, where he joined the Iraqi Sunni fighters to fight the West. "

Crocker added, "Iran and Syria used the same tactics and forced us to get out of Lebanon, and they did the same tactic even
    كادتا the investigating similar victory in Iraq as well."

In contrast to Iraq, wrote Crocker on Lebanon who visited him recently, "outgoing Prime Minister pessimistic about the return
    of civil war where the implications are embodied in the present time through the clashes between Sunnis and Alawites in the city of Tripoli, and an attack on areas controlled by Hezbollah in Beirut."

He went Crocker that "the situation in Syria requires research and deliberation because of several factors make it quite different from what happened in the countries of the Arab Spring Other, and one of these factors, the strategic alliance between Syria and Iran, where Hezbollah is the fruit of this alliance, and that this alliance and the militia lead today prominent role in the Syrian conflict. "

He said Crocker said the Syrian crisis "did not start, the year 2011 in the city of Daraa, but that its roots firmly established decades ago, with the participation of Lebanese and Palestinians and Iranians and Jordanians, Iraqis and Syrians, whether they are a year, or Alawites, or Christian, or Druze."

And went on "The difference between the Syrian regime and the Egyptian regime, Tunisia or Libya, the system was ready for war."

He admitted Crocker that "the events of Syria has become a proxy war believes the flow of arms on an ongoing basis, and in this regard seeking Iran not to fall of its ally, the only Arab in more than three decades, is also Saudi Arabia and Qatar this opportunity to weaken the Iranian influence in the region, so working on the D the armed opposition. "

* Rouen Crocker: The first researcher Kissinger Scholar at Yale University (2012-2013), he served as ambassador to the United States in six countries: Afghanistan, Iraq (2007-2009), Pakistan, Syria, Kuwait and Lebanon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 5:58 pm