Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil Ministry in a separate quota for the province of Halabja

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil Ministry in a separate quota for the province of Halabja Empty Oil Ministry in a separate quota for the province of Halabja

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Mar 2017, 2:33 am

History of edits:: 17.3.2017 23:32 • 128 visits readable
    {Baghdad: Euphrates News} directed the Ministry of Oil, on the occasion of the anniversary of the tragedy of Halabja, to allocate an independent share of petroleum products to the people of the region and the treatment of Halabja independent mayor.
    And instructed the ministry on Friday to the Oil Products Distribution Company to allocate a separate quota for the people of Halabja and treated as independent as mayor , like other provinces of Kurdistan and on the occasion of the anniversary of the tragedy of Halabja passage. "
    She added that the decision" comes to the development of an independent and a special activity for the city and in coordination with those circles relationship. "
    The government Federal transformed in Halabja in 2013 to maintain the 19 to be in Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 2:28 pm