Il Giornale March 18, 2017
Donald Trump announced management, Saturday, its intention to appeal against the court ruling, which responded Trump decree banning the entry of the citizens of Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen, the US territory.
According to "Washington Post" that "Trump's management notified one of the competent courts in Maryland of its intention to appeal the court ruling said, and that after the announcement of the White House before his intention to resume the judgments of the two courts in the states of Maryland and Hawaii, which disrupted implementation of decrees Trump immigration."
In the context of tensile and Rakhi in the dispute between the White House and the American judiciary on ways to combat illegal immigration in the country, Trump recently said the Federal Court decision to ban work in Hawaii Bmrsome "diluted" for Migration, an unprecedented encroachment of the powers of his judgment the judge.
The Trump position, who described the Court's decision as "bad and sad news," in response to the judgment of the Federal Judge Derek Watson in the state of Hawaii to prevent action by decree of the new Trump for Migration, which was expected to enter into force on the 16th of this March.
Amendment Trump decree, came after the cause, as the first of January in a state of chaos in the US airports, and sparked a wave of resonances within the United States and abroad, where previously one of the courts of Washington also ruled to suspend the work in February.
Recall that previously Donald Trump recently commented General refugees to enter the United States for four months, and the prohibition of even indefinitely the entry of Syrian refugees into his country, also suspended the granting of US visa for citizens of seven Muslim countries under the pretext of protecting Americans from terrorist attacks, and then returned and excluded citizens of Iraq Block List, in the copy of his decree "diluted" of migration.