Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

More than 130 US diplomat, refusing immigration Trump decree

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

More than 130 US diplomat, refusing immigration Trump decree Empty More than 130 US diplomat, refusing immigration Trump decree

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Mar 2017, 3:34 am

13/03/2017 09:33 | Number of Views: 191 font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
    Direction Press / Agencies
    More than 130 US foreign policy experts signed a document against the decree issued by the rate at which President Donald Trump travel ban, stressing that the recent decree undermines the national security of America.
    She stressed the US document, which was signed by officials who were part of the departments of the Republic or the democratic precedent, such as the diplomat Nicholas Burns and Richard Clarke and Michele Flournoy, the refugees and Muslim travelers receive in return reveals the lies of the terrorists and stand in the face of the distorted vision.
    She warned document that "for the Muslims (including the victims Daesh or fighters against him) would decree as a" message promote propaganda which claims that Washington is waging war on Islam. ", Noting that the decisions of the" ban of this type hurt national security of the United States and reduce the The great and our homeland. "
    The document added that the decree "weakens the ability of this country to play a leading role globally and presents the interests of our national security at risk through his failure to support the stability of our allies who are struggling to host large numbers of refugees."
    And most of the work and signed that document in a democratic administrations, such as former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, former Interior Secretary Janet Napolitano, as well as former National Security Adviser Susan Rice and former director of the National Counterterrorism Center Matthew Olsen.
    Copies of the letter to US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Defense Secretary James Mattis, and Justice Minister Jeff Sessions and Interior Minister John Kelly in addition to acting National Intelligence Agency Director Michael Dempsey.
    The Trump signed a new decree to close America's borders to all refugees for a period of 120 days and prevent the issuance of visas for the citizens of six Muslim countries, namely Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen for 90 days.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/154846.html
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

More than 130 US diplomat, refusing immigration Trump decree Empty Re: More than 130 US diplomat, refusing immigration Trump decree

Post by wciappetta Mon 13 Mar 2017, 5:48 am

big deal ... All the globalists hate the idea ,big surprise ... Eye Poke

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 8:44 pm