Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mohammed bin Salman and Mathis agree on the need to confront Iran's activities and terrorism togethe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mohammed bin Salman and Mathis agree on the need to confront Iran's activities and terrorism togethe Empty Mohammed bin Salman and Mathis agree on the need to confront Iran's activities and terrorism togethe

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Mar 2017, 6:06 am

Mohammed bin Salman and Mathis agree on the need to confront Iran's activities and terrorism together in the Middle East

Crown Saudi Crown Prince and Defense Minister Prince Mohammed bin Salman
    Culminated in the visit of Crown Saudi Crown Prince and Defense Minister Prince Mohammed bin Salman to the United States successes of several at all levels, where he met bin Salman, Secretary of Defense American James Mattis, the presence of Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir and Minister Affairs Gulf Thamer Sabhan and a number of US military commanders.
    The two sides stressed the importance of developing bilateral defenses of the two countries and to continue to fight al Daesh terrorist and other terrorist organizations even eliminated once and for all as well as to counter the activities of Iran's destabilizing to the security of the region by supporting armed terrorist groups in Iraq, Syria and Yemen Mhdeddan on the need to confront Iran together through the military, security and intelligence coordination between Riyadh and Washington to limit any activity hostile Iran and prevent it from interfering in the internal affairs of Arab countries have created a terrorist sleeper cells as well as the dissemination of sectarian speeches to tear the social fabric of the region and observers believe that bin Salman's visit to the United States will lead to a quantum leap in US-Saudi relations in various fields.

http://altaghier.tv/2017/03/17/%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D9%86-%D8%B3%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%81%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%B6%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%85/

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:20 pm