Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Learn about the divisions of the 2017 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Learn about the divisions of the 2017 budget Empty Learn about the divisions of the 2017 budget

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Mar 2017, 2:35 pm

Learn about the divisions of the 2017 budget

BAGHDAD, March 20 (Xinhua) - The Economic Committee of the Baghdad Provincial Council confirmed on Monday that the talks are continuing on the division of the Baghdad budget between the province and the Secretariat of Baghdad, and made clear that the Council will hold its meeting next Wednesday to vote on the budget, Currently is 70% for the governorate and 30% for the Baghdad Municipality. A member of the Committee Ali al-Karawi, said that "the talks are still ongoing on the proportion of the division of the Baghdad budget between the province and the Secretariat of Baghdad," pointing out that "the budget of the province of Baghdad for the year 2017 amounted to 119 billion Iraqi dinars." Al-Karawi said that "the Council will hold its meeting next Wednesday to vote on the budget and determine the doors and allocations that will be disbursed," noting that "the division is currently 70% for the province and 30% for the Secretariat of Baghdad." The Council of the province of Baghdad has confirmed, in late 2016, not to discuss any new projects since the beginning of this year because of the financial distress experienced by Iraq, while he explained that the new projects will not be done only through foreign investment and bring investors, expected to be most of the allocations for the province of Baghdad Within the 2017 operational budget only. Finished (1)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 4:35 pm