Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Industrial Development awarded a number of Incorporation permits for industrial projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industrial Development awarded a number of Incorporation permits for industrial projects Empty Industrial Development awarded a number of Incorporation permits for industrial projects

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Mar 2017, 4:28 am

Industrial Development awarded a number of Incorporation permits for industrial projects

By :admin »time \ history: 03:43:23 || March 21, 2017 » Views: 7 Show

Facebook Twitter Tags Google+ Pinterest Tumblr Tags Twiddla the SMSShare
    The country today - BAGHDAD -
    The State Directorate for Industrial Development of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals number of licenses incorporation of new industrial projects during the month of January last.
    The director of the Information Center and Public Relations at the Ministry Abdul Wahid al-Shammari, said that "the Directorate awarded 89 licenses to establish industrial projects, spread across diverse industries, including (food, construction, chemical, metallurgical, textile)."
    Noting that "the Baghdad governorate ranked first the number of licenses granted for the month of January by (20) vacation with the largest number of them were from the food share of the number (13) industrial project, followed by the province of Basra as it ranked second in care of the connection, Kamal has been allocated (42) a piece of land the founding of the projects were distributed among the provinces of Basra, which won the largest proportion of them and then the holy city of Karbala, and also awarded the Directorate complete the establishment of certificates (7) industrial projects that met the required conditions. "
    To that between al-Shammari that "the proportion of the physical implementation of complex NAHRAWAN industrial 84.8% plus the percentage of completion in the industrial city in the province of Basra, which amounted to 1.54% and Garintha in Dhi Qar province, 5.77% industrial city in Anbar province, 15%."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:23 am