Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Industrial Development grants licenses to establish new industrial projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industrial Development grants licenses to establish new industrial projects Empty Industrial Development grants licenses to establish new industrial projects

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Nov 2017, 2:26 am

[size=30]Industrial Development grants licenses to establish new industrial projects[/size]
    14/11/2017 11:10 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad
    The General Directorate for Industrial Development of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals granted licenses to establish new industrial projects in a number of governorates during the current month.

The Director General of the Directorate in a statement to the Ministry of Industry got "Trend Press" a copy of it, the Directorate granted (21) a license for the establishment of new industrial projects has got the province of Wasit the largest proportion of them, adding that the Directorate of the Constitution also wrote to support the need to The relevant authorities to provide the requirements of projects of raw materials and fuels in addition to exemption from the profession fee and the delivery of electricity "

He pointed out that "4 (9) was allocated a piece of land to establish other industrial projects, noting that the Directorate is continuing to conduct periodic statements of a number of projects for the purpose of ensuring the safety of work and to know the extent of damage and difficulties in the event of existence to develop appropriate solutions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:30 am