Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: Marketing of wheat this season without any new changes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade: Marketing of wheat this season without any new changes Empty Trade: Marketing of wheat this season without any new changes

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Mar 2017, 1:37 am

Trade: Marketing of wheat this season without any new changes

History of edits:: 2017/3/26 9:10 • 20 times readable

{Baghdad} Euphrates News announced that the Ministry of Commerce said the marketing plan of wheat this season take place based on the agricultural plan and without any change from previous years.
    According to a statement of the ministry and the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, that "preparations are continuing for the season catalog of the wheat crop this year through the creation of storage sites and granaries nearby squares of them as well as the creation of laboratory testing centers within the sites, including helping to speed up the receipt of the quantities of wheat marketed from farmers and farmers. "
    The statement added that " the marketing of wheat this season is no different from previous years and comes on the basis Zaih of the plan , which was prepared in coordination with the Ministry of Agriculture and the relevant authorities have been all the preparations to create the success of the marketing campaign , including contributing to the reliance on the national product and support farmers and farmers marketers to harvest wheat."
    He explained that "the Ministry of Commerce is seeking interesting national to the product and put him in the process of food vocabulary distributed by the ministry within the ration card project under the government 's drive hard in support of peasants and farmers and provide them with adequate climate to participate in the marketing campaign and the support of the national product processing" .anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 11:24 am