Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Arab Bar Association blesses Mosul's victories and renews its support for Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Arab Bar Association blesses Mosul's victories and renews its support for Iraq Empty The Arab Bar Association blesses Mosul's victories and renews its support for Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Mar 2017, 1:05 am

The Arab Bar Association blesses Mosul's victories and renews its support for Iraq

Local Since 2017-03-26 at 16:50 (Baghdad time)

Follow Mawazine News
    The Arab Lawyers Union (APU) has won the Iraqi army's victory over terrorism, stressing its support for the Iraqis and congratulating the Iraqi Bar Association for its position.
    The Iraqi Bar Association said in a statement issued on the sidelines of its participation in the meeting of the Union of Arab Lawyers, which was held recently in the State of Bahrain, and read "Mawazine News," a copy of it "there has been a clear change in the international trend of the Union of Arab Lawyers," asserting that "the Arab Union bless the victories of the army The Iraqi gangs of terrorism. "
    She added that the Arab Lawyers Union has lived the Iraqi people and the Iraqi security forces to achieve great victories against gangs, and congratulated the president of the Iraqi Bar Association Ahlam Al-Lami for the duties of the Bar Association and the Iraqi Bar Association to protect the house of the Iraqi lawyer in such difficult circumstances.
    It is noteworthy that the Arab Lawyers Union has already taken several positions in favor of and support for Iraq, especially towards the Turkish intervention, where he stressed his refusal to prejudice Iraqi sovereignty. Ending 29 / Mn

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:54 am