Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

ECB under Pressure to Reverse Direction

Lobo
    Lobo

ECB under Pressure to Reverse Direction Empty ECB under Pressure to Reverse Direction

Post by Lobo Tue 28 Mar 2017, 8:52 pm

ECB under Pressure to Reverse Direction Yellen-draghi
    The European Central Bank (ECB) is coming under fresh pressure to increase interest rates, not merely from the standpoint that the Federal Reserve has been doing since the turn in our Economic Confidence Model 2015.75, when the first-rate hike took place in December 2015. While there was little immediate reaction to the Fed’s decision to raise rates once again, Mario Draghi is struggling to explain his failed policy of negative rates that have utterly failed to reverse the downward pressure in the economy of Europe since 2008.
    ECB under Pressure to Reverse Direction Russia-Capital-Flows-10-13-2016

ECB under Pressure to Reverse Direction Euro-outflows-2016
    The latest data coming from the ECB and Eurostat is causing Draghi sleepless nights and cold sweats. Non-euro area investors have been net sellers of Eurozone debt securities in 2016 for the first time since the introduction of the euro. The total net outflows of investment capital from the Eurozone debt securities amounted to €192 billion in 2016, up from €30 billion in purchases during 2015. Once the ECM turned October 1st, 2015 (2015.75), indeed everything in global capital flows shifted right on time.
    ECB under Pressure to Reverse Direction ECM-1970-2084-1024x698
    The bulk of the net sales have been government debt securities totaling €116 billion. Our model, on the other hand, has been forecasting the shift away from government debt to private sector assets. The latest data from Eurostat confirms that that forecast was also correct. The non-euro area investors remained net purchasers of only Eurozone equities, but that did decline by about 50% from €268 billion in 2015 to €126 billion in 2016.
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/europes-current-economy/ecb-under-pressure-to-reverse-direction/

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:02 am