Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The government went dues regardless of contractors and investment of Amman - Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The government went dues regardless of contractors and investment of Amman - Baghdad Empty The government went dues regardless of contractors and investment of Amman - Baghdad

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:08 am

The government went dues regardless of contractors and investment of Amman - Baghdad

 Baghdad / term

The face of the Council of Ministers in its regular, on Tuesday, chaired by Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, securing the international road link from Baghdad to the Jordanian border after the economic and technical feasibility study for the construction of the border port in Trebil, as has been developed 100 service project within the strategic priorities despite financial distress.
    A statement issued by the Office of the Prime Minister, received the "long" version of it, the face of the Council to "dues overdue Contractors Exchange immediately after it completed the Office of the Federal Financial Supervisory audit of those receivables as stated the content of the Council of Ministers Resolution No. (161), as was voted to begin procedures for referral on the pipeline project to export crude oil through the port of Aqaba (Najaf - Aqaba). " The statement added , "was to provide a comprehensive presentation of water and sanitation projects and priorities accomplished after guiding the Prime Minister to complete the necessary strategic projects to provide services to citizens of the 100 project despite financial distress."
    The statement also "was directed the Council of Ministers to secure the international road link from Baghdad to the Jordanian border after the economic and technical feasibility study for the construction of the border port in Trebil as an integral part of the international highway project Baghdad Trebil."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Jun 24, 2024 7:47 am