Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The start of the influx to the venue of the Arab summit in the Dead Sea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The start of the influx to the venue of the Arab summit in the Dead Sea Empty The start of the influx to the venue of the Arab summit in the Dead Sea

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Mar 2017, 3:51 am

The start of the influx to the venue of the Arab summit in the Dead Sea

Release date: 2017/3/29

Arab leaders and leaders began arriving at the headquarters of the Arab summit in the Dead Sea in Jordan in preparation for the launching of the summit.
    The photographs of the heads of delegations and participants were taken with Jordan's King Abdullah II.
    The twenty-eighth summit discusses a number of Arab and regional issues in the midst of several crises in the Arab region, in which 18 Arab leaders, with the presence of the Secretary-General of the United Nations and the Coordinator of Foreign Affairs of the European Union, are participating.
    The leaders of Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Iraq, Sudan, Tunisia, Qatar, Lebanon, Yemen, Kuwait, Mauritania, Djibouti, Libya and the President of the Palestinian National Authority have so far arrived.
    The Arab summit, which begins at 11 am local time, will discuss about 17 items approved by the foreign ministers of the Arab countries in the preparatory meetings held on the overall Arab and regional issues.
    The issues discussed at the summit include the Palestinian issue, ways to revive the peace process and the anti-terrorism file.

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:58 pm