Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dugoulas calls for investing Iraqi funds in the country instead of spending them abroad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dugoulas calls for investing Iraqi funds in the country instead of spending them abroad Empty Dugoulas calls for investing Iraqi funds in the country instead of spending them abroad

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Apr 2017, 1:32 am

Dugoulas calls for investing Iraqi funds in the country instead of spending them abroad

economy  Since 2017-04-05 at 17:20 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    BAGHDAD - US Ambassador to Iraq Dugulas Seleman on Wednesday called for investing Iraqi funds in Iraq by providing jobs and setting up businesses rather than investing in Dubai, Beirut and London. "We want to see the Iraqi funds in Dubai, Beirut or London return to the country to create business and business opportunities here in Iraq," Sulliman said during a speech at the Technical University in Basra.
    He added that "Iraq faces many economic challenges because oil prices have declined, and the reconstruction and security of liberated areas will be expensive," praising "the security forces and courage of the army and the federal police and brigades of rapid response and the fight against terrorism and popular mobilization.
    "Iraq is undergoing demographic change because 50 percent of Iraqis are now under the age of 19," Sulaiman said. "The private sector is slowly advancing behind the government in job creation. Iraq ranks 165 out of 190 countries in the World Bank study for countries where it is easy to do business Trade ".
    He expressed his satisfaction with the efforts of the Iraqi government and the local government of Basra to seek decentralization, simplify bureaucracy, increase transparency and involve the private sector, stressing that "the United States was and will remain a close partner of Iraq."
    is over

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:52 pm