Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+15
Cashnmypokkit
pinneapple princess
pc1chas
ahill
Tiffany
mochasmom
sassy
weslin3
Neno
jedi17
Lobo
Screwball
duck2000
noced71
zimi31
19 posters

Recovering the Iraqi dinar?

jedi17
    jedi17

Recovering the Iraqi dinar? Empty Recovering the Iraqi dinar?

Post by jedi17 Thu 06 Apr 2017, 3:47 pm

Recovering the Iraqi dinar?

2017/4/5 11:19:26 AM
    There is no doubt that the main driving force of economic growth in Iraq, is its natural resources, which is reflected in the large number of oil and gas fields, which have become open to international trade.

And investing companies from all over the world in the development of these resources, which is reflected in the increasing oil exports in the country. It seems that Iraq has fully recovered from the damage suffered in the time of Saddam Hussein's regime.

And on further exploration of Iraq's oil reserves by international companies that are supposed to lead to a major increase in oil wealth, as well as known reserves in Iraq, it seems the country in spite of all these features have to form a geologist could reach the summit of wealth, unlike countries that spend a lot of money drilling, and this leads having to pay exorbitant costs for the extraction of oil. 

A good example of this, the advantages of Iraqi production. The country produces oil, despite the ongoing war in which, unlike Saudi Arabia, which it wants to increase spending to avoid bankruptcy of shale oil production.

While oil producers have been affected in the United States because of an attack on Saudi Arabia over Yemen, Iraq still continues its production and sale of oil profitably.

The value of the country's economy as well as its currency, directly reflected in its natural resources, oil Valahtaatat large Iraqi, enough to push the young democratic economy to prosperity.

Given that there is a need for oil, it is indispensable for gas all over the world. The Iraq can look forward to the continued growth through the growing role of the public oil supplier.

Although Iraq was not previously economically exists, but it has become clear and increasingly present a strong regional role given natural Mahmyate. In fact, Iraq's oil minister said recently that Iraq will produce 5 million barrels per day in the second half of the year 2017.

With the economic boom led by the oil industry in Iraq, the national currency will rise eventually to reflect the true value of the oil indispensability of the country. It is likely to happen up when the central bank raises the value of the dinar. 

In addition, the current political events play a key role in predicting the future of the national currency, and the "ban" on the Islamic countries, provoked by the US President, would have significant consequences for the Iraqi economy.

The decision proved Trump by lifting the ban Iraq from the list of travel to the United States, a great benefit to the country's currency for other foreign currencies Iraqis exchanged more advantageous prices.

In any case, it seems the Iraqi dinar waiting for a bright future, in the end it is important to note that Iraq offers a wealth of investment opportunities in many industries with high-based oil and gas reserves of the economy.

These opportunities will become more pronounced in the coming years, as the government will continue to provide new possibilities for international investors.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Recovering the Iraqi dinar? Empty Re: Recovering the Iraqi dinar?

Post by zimi31 Thu 06 Apr 2017, 4:18 pm

This sounds really good!!!    banna3
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Thu 06 Apr 2017, 4:29 pm

agreed ziti
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Thu 06 Apr 2017, 4:31 pm

jedi17 wrote:agreed ziti
    well you should go good with my french bread ide say!
    noced71
    noced71
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by noced71 Thu 06 Apr 2017, 4:31 pm

will rise eventually to reflect the true value of the oil indispensability of the country. It is likely to happen up when the central bank raises the value of the dinar. 

This is awesome!

Last edited by noced71 on Thu 06 Apr 2017, 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Thu 06 Apr 2017, 4:32 pm

duck2000 wrote:
    jedi17 wrote:agreed ziti
    well you should go good with my french bread ide say!

lol....damn auto correct...sorry Zimi
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Thu 06 Apr 2017, 4:36 pm

Yeah but when? Lol..
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Thu 06 Apr 2017, 4:39 pm

Screwball wrote:Yeah but when? Lol..

I guarantee you that it WILL not happen today, and for that matter, nor yesterday.  There, I have narrowed it down for you, and that does not mean tomorrow either
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Thu 06 Apr 2017, 4:46 pm

jedi17 wrote:

I guarantee you that it WILL not happen today, and for that matter, nor yesterday.  There, I have narrowed it down for you, and that does not mean tomorrow either

Apparently only on Sundays....leaves us plenty
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Thu 06 Apr 2017, 4:46 pm

Screwball wrote:
    jedi17 wrote:

Apparently only on Sundays....leaves us plenty

any given Sunday

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 6:14 pm