Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hajj Authority announces the completion of its preparations for the next season

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hajj Authority announces the completion of its preparations for the next season Empty Hajj Authority announces the completion of its preparations for the next season

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:31 pm

Hajj Authority announces the completion of its preparations for the next season

 Baghdad / term

Announced the Hajj and Umrah, on Friday, completing its preparations for the next Hajj season after making all contracts with the Saudi side.
    A statement by the Commission Hajj seen "term" a copy of it, that " the supreme body of the Hajj and Umrah sponsored by the Chairman of the Authority Khaled Al - Attiyah operators convoys Hajj land conference season next pilgrimage titled held ( the role of the contractor in the administration and organization of the convoys of land) in the presence of a number of the Authority and contractors officials."
    The head of the body , according to the statement in his speech at the conference , which was held on Thursday, " the completion of preparations for the Authority for the next Hajj season after making all contracts with the Saudi side and create all the necessary services for the success of the next pilgrimage season."
    Al - Attiyah noted that " the Commission pending obtaining final approval to open the border Jemima port in front of convoys of pilgrims after they obtained the preliminary approval and confirmation of the Saudi authorities that the road across the entire port temple is ready to receive convoys of pilgrims."
    He added that "Jemima port in Samawa province has many advantages of being closer to the southern and central provinces , and will also reduce the momentum on the Arar border port."
    Al - Attiyah said that " the contractor has an important role and the basis of the success of the pilgrimage season and we are confident in their ability to serve the pilgrims as required and is characterized by them will be rewarded with privileges in the next year."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:20 am