Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hakim: The Yazidi component is adding quality to Iraqi society and must be corrected

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hakim: The Yazidi component is adding quality to Iraqi society and must be corrected Empty Hakim: The Yazidi component is adding quality to Iraqi society and must be corrected

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Apr 2017, 2:46 am

Hakim: The Yazidi component is adding quality to Iraqi society and must be corrected

Editorial Date: 2017/4/14

[Ayna-Baghdad]
    Described the head of the National Alliance Ammar al-Hakim, the component of the Yazidi in Iraq as an addition to the quality of Iraqi society, indicating that the Iraqi components are not measured in numbers so do not qualify as a single minority.
    A statement from his office received the agency of all Iraq [where] a copy of it, Hakim "received on Thursday in his office deputy for the component Yazidi Vian Dakhil, and that the National Alliance was and will remain supportive of all components of Iraq and the adoption of all their legitimate rights.
    Al-Hakim pointed out that "the new Iraq, we want an Iraq that guarantees the rights of all through citizenship, which preserves the rights and identity of each component," calling for "the fairness of Yazidis and work to restore the cohesion community in the areas they inhabit and demand to disclose what was exposed Yazidiat."
    For its part, Dakhil praised the presence of Yazidi demands in the speeches of al-Hakim, calling for plans to restore harmony in the areas of Yazidis.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 3:30 pm