Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mr. Ammar Al-Hakim affirms that the Christian quota expresses the will of the component

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mr. Ammar Al-Hakim affirms that the Christian quota expresses the will of the component Empty Mr. Ammar Al-Hakim affirms that the Christian quota expresses the will of the component

Post by Rocky Sun 30 May 2021, 7:40 am

Mr. Ammar Al-Hakim affirms that the Christian quota expresses the will of the component

•  Time: 05/30/2021 14:48:29

•  Read: 897 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al Furat News} The head of the National State Forces Alliance, Mr. Ammar Al-Hakim, stressed the importance of political representation for the Christian component in Iraq.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A statement of his office, the Euphrates News Agency received a copy of, stated that Mr. Ammar al-Hakim "stressed during his meeting with Yonadam, we were the head of the Rafidain Parliamentary Bloc, the importance of an effective presence of the Christian component in Iraq," calling for "unity of the Christian ranks and for the Christian quota to express the will of the component." .
    He also renewed his "position on the presence of the Christian component and its entitlement at the level of representation."
    Mr. Ammar Al-Hakim said, "Christians are a qualitative addition to our society and they are our window towards the Christian world through managing the diversity in this country."
    Ammar Al-Masoudi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 7:00 pm