Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of the Council of Baghdad: Corruption dominates the private generators

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of the Council of Baghdad: Corruption dominates the private generators Empty Member of the Council of Baghdad: Corruption dominates the private generators

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Apr 2017, 2:12 am

Member of the Council of Baghdad: Corruption dominates the private generators

Written by : by mohanad in:April 18, 2017

announced the Baghdad Provincial Council, the civil and governmental generators deployed in the Iraq dossier controlled by the financial and administrative corruption, stressing that the owners of generators more opposed to the privatization of the electricity project.

Chairman of the Energy Committee in the Baghdad Provincial Council, Mushtaq Shammari said that "the electricity file a thorny and complex and can not be borne by the Council alone, especially after the failure of the Ministry of Electricity to provide electricity to the citizens."

He stressed that "most of the civil government and the owners of generators do not abide Baltsairh established by the local government," adding that "the generator file that contains a very large operations as a result of the corruption of kerosene quotas."

He noted that the "owners of private generators are opposed to investment in the national electricity file or at least maintenance and continuity", stressing that "the Ministry of Electricity I thought for the first time to dissolve my grandfather to end the crisis through its orientation towards investment in electrical energy."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 11:30 am