Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

How to restructure the central markets affect budget revenues?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

How to restructure the central markets affect budget revenues? Empty How to restructure the central markets affect budget revenues?

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Apr 2017, 3:24 pm

How to restructure the central markets affect budget revenues?

BAGHDAD / ... confirmed an economic expert peace Sumaisem, Wednesday, that the restructuring of the central markets is an important step to support the budget revenues, and while that made clear the central markets is possible to form an anchor for the sale of Iraqi national products, indicated the possibility of the participation of the public and private sector in the management of these markets are Mutual.

Sumaisem's "Eye of Iraq News," that "the restructuring of the central markets is an important step to support the budget revenues," noting that "the central markets is possible to form based for the sale of Iraqi national products where it can lease space for companies producing represent a direct sale of the citizen point."

She explained the economic expert, said that "there is the possibility of the participation of the public and private sector in the management of these markets and jointly," indicating that "the participation of those sectors will achieve economic feasibility and benefit to both parties."

The Council of Ministers had discussed during its meeting, on Tuesday, the restructuring of the General Company for Central Markets, as well as to increase lending rates to citizens to stimulate the private sector. Finished 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 28 May 2024, 10:16 pm