Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic center: lower the price of gold in global markets, "Anya" and does not affect the central b

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic center: lower the price of gold in global markets, "Anya" and does not affect the central b Empty Economic center: lower the price of gold in global markets, "Anya" and does not affect the central b

Post by Rocky Wed 22 May 2013, 9:13 am

Economic center: lower the price of gold in global markets, "Anya" and does not affect the central bank reserves of gold

22-05-2013 12:49 PM

Baghdad (news) .. Refer president of the Center for Economic Information Dergham Mohammed Ali, the reasons for the decline in demand for gold buying locally to increase its price in the domestic market in spite of the low price in the global markets, ruling out the world affected by the low price on the central bank reserves of gold.

Said Mohammed Ali (of the Agency news): The lack of appetite for buying gold in the domestic market due to the increase in price and in an unprecedented way during the current period, indicating that the low price in the global markets is relative is the result of recovery of the dollar and to financial speculation in global markets .

He added: gold fell appeal in international markets due to its high price during the past two years, but this does not mean to give it up as a safe haven it always remains a candidate to restore the global price.

He pointed out: that retain the Central Bank of Iraq in large quantities of gold, he said, similar to most of the world's central banks to maintain the value of the national currency, stressing does not have fears of the impact of lower gold price in global markets on the reserve's central bank, the fact that gold is a long-term investment and the current decline is I am not in the long run. / End / 8.'s. m /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:34 am