Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran summons Pakistani ambassador to protest the terrorist act on the border

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran summons Pakistani ambassador to protest the terrorist act on the border Empty Iran summons Pakistani ambassador to protest the terrorist act on the border

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Apr 2017, 3:20 am

Iran summons Pakistani ambassador to protest the terrorist act on the border

28/04/2017

Iranian Foreign Ministry announced a call to Pakistan 's ambassador to Tehran to protest the terrorist act that led to the death of nine members of the Iranian border guards in the border area with Pakistan .

Said Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahram Ghasemi, the Department of West Asia relations official in the foreign ministry 's transfer "condemnation of Iran 's strong" to the Pakistani ambassador and told him that Iran is waiting for Islamabad serious and radical steps to Aaktal these terrorists and punished, said the Pakistani ambassador that the Pakistani - Iranian border is not safe despite of Iran 's attempts to secure the border to neighboring Pakistan and he said that Iran expects similar measures from Islamabad , and to fulfill its earlier promises to secure this region to prevent the recurrence of such acts of terrorism .

The Iranian foreign ministry spokesman, said the Islamic Republic of Iran and with the follow - up to this issue through diplomatic and political channels, reserves the right to respond to eliminate criminals .

For his part, Iranian President Hassan Rowhani expressed in a letter addressed to the Prime Minister of Pakistan expressed concern and deep regret at the recurrence of terrorist attacks from Pakistani territory on Iran, calling him the injunction to prosecute and punish the originators of the terrorist act last in the mirjaveh limits in order to preserve good relations and brotherhood between the two countries and promote .

The nine Iranian soldiers were killed after they were ambushed in the mirjaveh border area between Iran and Pakistan.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/161925.html

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 6:01 am