Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Edit six districts in northern Syria class

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Edit six districts in northern Syria class Empty Edit six districts in northern Syria class

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Apr 2017, 3:40 am

Edit six districts in northern Syria class

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

Free fighters Syria democratic forces 6 new neighborhoods in the city of class, from the control of the organization Daesh, part of a campaign against the organization aims to expel him from his stronghold in the city of Raqqa northern Syria.

According to the local media Kurdish media, fighters managed process, "the anger of the Euphrates" in the early morning hours of progress and the liberation of 6 new neighborhoods within the class city, is hot chambermaids, Busrabh, Abu living, the Assyrian Church, breaker, Almshr.

After the liberation of these neighborhoods directly, fighters and fighter Syrian forces began a campaign of democracy research and combing them in order to clean them, and to ensure the safety of civilians.

As sporadic clashes broke out in the city center, where fighters face "the wrath of the Euphrates" to organize strikes, killing 14 of the element Daesh.

The Syrian democratic forces recently took control of the Alnpablh neighborhood and Zahra south of the city, inspired Alohb to the south.

And continue editing class city of the Euphrates Dam campaign initiated by the Chamber of anger Euphrates operations in the 21 of March last part of its campaign against the organization within his stronghold in tenderness.

The democratic Syria US-backed forces launched a multi-stage campaign against the organization last November, but slowed down in recent weeks, noting that most of the elements of Syria's democratic forces of Syrian Kurds.

http://www.aljournal.com/main/myapp-14636/

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 8:18 am