Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pursuant to the principle of reciprocity .. Iran imposes sanctions against US entities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pursuant to the principle of reciprocity .. Iran imposes sanctions against US entities Empty Pursuant to the principle of reciprocity .. Iran imposes sanctions against US entities

Post by Rocky Fri 19 May 2017, 2:12 am

Pursuant to the principle of reciprocity .. Iran imposes sanctions against US entities

18/05/2017

Islamic Republic of Iran has imposed sanctions on real human rights and US entities pursuant to the principle of reciprocity, in response to the recent ban, which included Iranian entities.

Agency for International Tasnim news agency reported that the State Department issued an updated list on Thursday morning for "real and legal entities located within the imposed sanctions by the Islamic Republic of Iran" pursuant to the principle of reciprocity, have proven precedents of these entities participate directly and cooperation or indirectly in human rights violations practiced by the Zionist entity in occupied Palestine and in support of terrorist actions, and these entities have also contributed to providing support and assistance to terrorism in the region takfiri, and have had a role in bringing about chaos in the region, or the participation of harming the national security of the Islamic Republic .

Ministry of Foreign Affairs put this list at the disposal of the concerned authorities to complete the legal procedures for the entry into force of the sanctions imposed on them.

It also considers the list, an alternative list of companies and entities which the Islamic Republic has imposed sanctions on 3 February 2017 list.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/165013.html

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:32 pm