Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

9 gunmen killed and more than 180 arrested in Iraq

chouchou
    chouchou

9 gunmen killed and more than 180 arrested in Iraq Empty 9 gunmen killed and more than 180 arrested in Iraq

Post by chouchou Thu 22 Aug 2013, 6:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / Command joint operations announced on Thursday, killing 9 militants, arresting dozens of wanted according to Article IV, terrorism and confiscating cars , motorcycles bomb and a workshop for making it in different parts of the country

“In implementation of the orders of the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces and as continuation for (avenge for martyrs) operation, our security forces have continued its work and the outcome of these operations were killing (9) terrorists in different parts of Iraq,” A statement issued by the command received by “Shafaq News”.

The Iraqi Ministry of Defense has announced on Tuesday, arresting dozens of wanted men as well as confiscating four planes work by remote control in a workshop of the militant group of al-Qaeda

Iraqi military forces backed by air cover implemented a series of operations in belt areas of Baghdad and provinces of Diyala, Anbar , Salahuddin, Mosul and middle Euphrates as part of a broad security plan to arrest al-Qaeda militants, according to security sources

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:27 pm