Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ministry of Agriculture: The Council of Ministers directed the payment of dues of farmers within a m

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ministry of Agriculture: The Council of Ministers directed the payment of dues of farmers within a m Empty Ministry of Agriculture: The Council of Ministers directed the payment of dues of farmers within a m

Post by Rocky Sun 21 May 2017, 6:45 am

Ministry of Agriculture: The Council of Ministers directed the payment of dues of farmers within a maximum period of seven days

BAGHDAD - The Ministry of Agriculture said in a statement received on Sunday that "the Council of Ministers directed the need to pay the financial dues of farmers and farmers who market their crops to the centers and silos competent within a maximum of seven days of The date of completion of the marketing process for the agricultural season 2016 - 2017 in order to complete the requirements and areas of the various agricultural process to promote the agricultural sector.
    She pointed out that "the ministry is keen to receive the farmers full financial dues in the event of completion of the marketing process for wheat and barley crops to complete the procedures that contribute to speed up the completion of the process of receiving their dues," noting that "the marketing process is easy and operates smoothly, commensurate with the implementation of the agricultural and marketing plan scheduled from Before the ministries of agriculture and trade. " AH
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:33 am