Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Health: The coming period will witness the influx of Indian medical teams to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Health: The coming period will witness the influx of Indian medical teams to Iraq Empty Health: The coming period will witness the influx of Indian medical teams to Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Aug 2013, 8:05 am

Health: The coming period will witness the influx of Indian medical teams to Iraq

25-08-2013 01:33 PM

Baghdad (news) .. Said agent technical of the Ministry of Health, Dr. Sattar Jabbar al-Saadi, said that the coming days will witness the arrival of medical teams from India to Iraq.
    confirmed that the Spokesman of the Ministry, Dr. Ziad Tariq said in a statement received Agency (news) copy of it: that the visit will enhance communication and the exchange of scientific expertise and medical with Republic of India and to overcome the difficulties in front of Iraqi patients who are traveling for the purpose of treatment as that the visit will contribute in bringing medical teams specialized to Iraq to carry out surgical complex and intractable. said: The Ministry of Health encourages health departments to recruit foreign doctors in order to exchange experiences in practical terms in the surgical procedure In my view through the establishment of development seminars and courses for Iraqi medical staffs for the latest scientific developments in the field of medicine in the world. / End / b. PVC /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 8:16 am