Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra: the first of January beginning of the ration card file management

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra: the first of January beginning of the ration card file management Empty Basra: the first of January beginning of the ration card file management

Post by Rocky Fri 30 Aug 2013, 4:09 am

Basra: the first of January beginning of the ration card file management

08/29/2013 12:22

Basra Governorate Council confirmed on Thursday that the province is ready to file management, distribution of ration card items, revealing that the first of the month of January date transmission ration card file in the province.

Said council member Ahmed Al Sulaiti's (IMN) "The province of Basra from more provinces successful economic management file ration card because of the proximity of border crossings wild in addition to the ports that dock where ships loaded with special food ration cards," revealing that "the first of the month of December second next year, the beginning of transferring the responsibility for the distribution of the ration card items to maintain "

He Sulaiti that "since last year our plans for the transfer of Angels number of dashes self-financing to the provincial council for the management of Public Finance and Administration," pointing out that "the Council adopted several mechanisms, including system basketball one, but that this matter depends on the extent of ground cooperation financial and administrative between the central and local governments to allocate sufficient funds to cover the file. "

And that "we have a number of projects implemented by the Council for the maintenance of the ministry stores, located in the province in order to ration card storage for more than two months."

According to the latest decision of the Council of Ministers, the local administrations will take over the task of hiring a foreign or domestic companies to import the ration card items that also oversees and follow-up mechanism of the distribution of those vocabulary in order to prevent the problem occurring earlier delays in the arrival of these materials to the citizens

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:53 pm