Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Riyadh responded to Erdogan's proposal on the establishment of a Turkish military base in Saudi Arab

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Riyadh responded to Erdogan's proposal on the establishment of a Turkish military base in Saudi Arab Empty Riyadh responded to Erdogan's proposal on the establishment of a Turkish military base in Saudi Arab

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Jun 2017, 4:15 am

Riyadh responded to Erdogan's proposal on the establishment of a Turkish military base in Saudi Arabia

09:56 - 17/06/2017

Saudi Arabia received Saturday, weak proposal of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the establishment of a Turkish military base in the kingdom, saying it would not allow it to and do not need it.

The agency quoted the official SPA news "SPA" an official source as saying, "The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia can not allow Turkey to establish military bases on its territory."

The source added that "the kingdom is not in need of it and that its armed forces and military capabilities at the best level, and it has great posts abroad, including the Incirlik base in Turkey to combat terrorism and protect the security and stability in the region." Finished / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/06/17/167744/

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:22 pm