Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khamenei and Rouhani meet Abadi in Tehran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khamenei and Rouhani meet Abadi in Tehran Empty Khamenei and Rouhani meet Abadi in Tehran

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Jun 2017, 1:28 am

Khamenei and Rouhani meet Abadi in Tehran

Political Since 2017-06-20 at 18:03 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi met on Tuesday with Iranian President Hassan Rowhani and Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei.
    A statement from the Prime Minister's Office received a copy of the report, quoting a copy of which was received by the president of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Hassan Rowhani, in Tehran today. The meeting discussed several issues of mutual concern, economic, trade, tourism, energy and investment issues. Expand and strengthen cooperative relations to serve the common interests of the two peoples and the two neighboring countries. "
    He expressed his satisfaction with the development of relations between the two countries and the two peoples and Iraq's keenness to expand bilateral relations and cooperation against terrorism and work to achieve security and stability for the peoples and countries of the region and the direction of economic development, "noting that" Abadi reviewed the great victories achieved by the Iraqi forces with unparalleled courage and support of all Iraqis Their various affiliations to their forces and the unity of the word of the Iraqi people against terrorism. "
    For his part, President Rowhani said, "the desire of the Islamic Republic to increase bilateral cooperation in all fields," stressing "his country's position to support the unity, security and stability of Iraq and congratulations by victories and successful liberation of Iraqi cities."
    "Iraq is an important country in the region and can play a major role in achieving stability and peace in the region," the statement said.
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi arrived in Tehran on Tuesday after concluding his visit to Saudi Arabia

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 23 Jun 2024, 3:04 pm