Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+7
lonelyintexas
ahill
FISHNDINAR
jedi17
csd9013
Screwball
Neno
11 posters

Cabinet agrees to convert the purchase amount of the dinar to the dollar at the Central Bank

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Cabinet agrees to convert the purchase amount of the dinar to the dollar at the Central Bank - Page 2 Empty Cabinet agrees to convert the purchase amount of the dinar to the dollar at the Central Bank

Post by Neno Tue 03 Sep 2013, 5:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Cabinet agrees to convert the purchase amount of the dinar to the dollar at the Central Bank

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

03-09-2013-17: 41
    Alsumaria Mobile Version economics and business
    Alsumaria news/Baghdad
    The Council of Ministers approved Tuesday, to convert the purchase amount of the local currency to the US dollar at the official rate of Exchange by the Central Bank of Iraq.

And the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers in a statement received "alsumaria news", "Council of Ministers held today, thirty-eighth regular session in Baghdad headed by Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki."

The Secretariat explained that "the Council has agreed to convert the purchase amount of the currency of Iraqi dinar to US dollar currency exchange rate by the Central Bank of Iraq", indicating that the payment will be "under a documentary credit is opened in a bank in the country of purchase in case of direct purchase from abroad when absolutely necessary".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Cabinet agrees to convert the purchase amount of the dinar to the dollar at the Central Bank - Page 2 Empty Re: Cabinet agrees to convert the purchase amount of the dinar to the dollar at the Central Bank

Post by Stevethebrit Wed 04 Sep 2013, 8:40 am

Can somebody break this down for me please?
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Cabinet agrees to convert the purchase amount of the dinar to the dollar at the Central Bank - Page 2 Empty Re: Cabinet agrees to convert the purchase amount of the dinar to the dollar at the Central Bank

Post by Neno Wed 04 Sep 2013, 12:18 pm

Stevethebrit wrote:Can somebody break this down for me please?
    Threads are merged now, you can read back on the comments... :)
    MsLynn77
    MsLynn77
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by MsLynn77 Wed 04 Sep 2013, 2:22 pm

Hum, as usual, I don't understand.
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Wed 04 Sep 2013, 3:26 pm

It's good news.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 15 Jun 2024, 10:48 pm