Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal source: The federal government is preparing to veto the budget schedules

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal source: The federal government is preparing to veto the budget schedules Empty Legal source: The federal government is preparing to veto the budget schedules

Post by Rocky Thu Jun 13, 2024 6:16 am

[rtl]Legal source: The federal government is preparing to veto the budget schedules[/rtl]

Policy  ,  06/12/2024 19:27  Number of readings: 252 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]Today, Wednesday, legal expert Mosaddeq Adel favored the Federal Court's vote on the unconstitutionality of the budget schedules, attributing this to the appeals submitted by the representatives.   [/rtl]
    [rtl]Adel said in a press statement, “The appeals submitted by members of the House of Representatives to the Federal Court regarding the budget schedules are valid, and the Federal Court is likely to vote on their unconstitutionality,” pointing out that “failing to read the Schedules, budgets, first and second readings made them vulnerable to legal violations.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "The coming days will witness many changes because most of the representatives are dissatisfied with voting on several projects within the budget schedules that have a lot of noise, most notably the Basra-Aqaba pipeline project." [/rtl]
    [rtl]He stated that "most of the representatives submitted complaints to the Federal Court about the financial allocations to the governorates because they do not meet the actual need of their governorates."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu Jun 20, 2024 8:04 am