Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq increases oil exports to fill the budget Gr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq increases oil exports to fill the budget Gr Empty Iraq increases oil exports to fill the budget Gr

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Jul 2017, 3:54 pm

Iraq increases oil exports to fill the budget Gr

The Commission on oil and energy parliamentary, on Monday, that Iraq is moving towards increasing its oil exports to overcome the financial crisis afflicting the country.

A member of the committee MP Hussein al-Awadi's «Journal News», that "there are significant challenges facing Iraq's most prominent political and security problems, which led to the worsening of the financial crisis, which the government was forced to increase production and export of oil rates in order to bridge the deficit in the federal budget."

He added that "Iraq is a binding agreement to reduce OPEC's output, but the Iraqi negotiator in the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries negotiating it in order to allow Iraq to increase production rates to compensate for the shortfall in fiscal revenue."

The country's oil exports saw an increase during the month of last June to reach about 3 million and 273 thousand barrels per day, an increase of 11 thousand barrels per day.

Iraq relies on the sale of oil revenues to finance up to about 95% of the expenses of the state, and was the decline in crude prices since 2014, a significant impact on the Iraqi economy.

And agreed to the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) on a limited reduction in oil production in the first agreement of its kind since 2008, with Saudi Arabia the largest producer in the Organization to soften its stance towards Iran's rival amid growing pressure from falling crude prices.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 7:53 am