Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The authorities in Kurdistan warn against immigration abroad by closing camps for displaced people i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The authorities in Kurdistan warn against immigration abroad by closing camps for displaced people i Empty The authorities in Kurdistan warn against immigration abroad by closing camps for displaced people i

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Jun 2024, 5:09 am

The authorities in Kurdistan warn against immigration abroad by closing camps for displaced people in the region

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-06-06 03:09
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Minister of Interior of the Kurdistan Region, Reber Ahmed, warned on Thursday of the migration of displaced Iraqis abroad if the federal government goes ahead with its decision to close displacement camps at the beginning of next July.
    This came in a speech during the opening ceremony of the Immigration Advisory Center in the city of Erbil, under the supervision of the Ministry of Interior, the relevant ministries in the Kurdistan Regional Government, and foreign envoys.
    Ahmed said in his speech that: The Kurdistan Region played a major role in the region in limiting immigration to other countries, and dealt with this issue as a host country, and evidence of this is that until now there are about a million refugees and displaced people on its land, considering that the Kurdistan Region has become a haven for thousands of foreigners.
    The minister touched on the federal government’s decision to close displacement camps permanently and said, “Issuing such a decision without preparing any suitable ground in advance is a matter of concern to us, and does not serve this file at all. On the contrary, it destroys the hopes of the displaced to return, and makes them think about immigrating to countries.” Other.
    He renewed the region's position of rejecting such a decision, and Ahmed said, in an interview with reporters after the opening ceremony, that they would hold discussions with the federal government to reverse it.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 20 Jun 2024, 10:18 am