Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Housing Fund launches new loans after an agreement with the Central Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Housing Fund launches new loans after an agreement with the Central Bank Empty The Housing Fund launches new loans after an agreement with the Central Bank

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Jun 2024, 7:00 am

[rtl]The Housing Fund launches new loans after an agreement with the Central Bank[/rtl]

Economy  ,  06/06/2024 17:20  Number of readings: 63 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]On Thursday, the Iraqi Housing Fund announced the launch of new loans after securing financial liquidity in agreement with the Central Bank of Iraq.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The spokesman for the Ministry of Construction and Housing, Nabil Al-Saffar, told Shafaq News Agency that the Housing Fund agreed with the Central Bank of Iraq to postpone payment of the initiative amount for a period of five years, indicating that this measure will provide cash liquidity for the Housing Fund and benefit from it in the future. [/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that the Housing Fund was required to recover the amount it received from the Central Bank initiative, and was obligated to repay 250 billion dinars annually, explaining that the agreement to postpone payment would provide financial liquidity to grant new loans to citizens.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He stated that the Housing Fund will launch new loans after the availability of financial liquidity, pointing out that there are many citizens who have applied to the Housing Fund and are awaiting the availability of financial liquidity to receive the loan amounts.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 20 Jun 2024, 10:10 am