Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq announces a decrease in salinity in the marshes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq announces a decrease in salinity in the marshes Empty Iraq announces a decrease in salinity in the marshes

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Jun 2024, 4:58 am

Iraq announces a decrease in salinity in the marshes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The Ministry of Water Resources announced today, Thursday, that the level of salinity in the marshes has been reduced by half, and population migration has been reduced.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Ministry said in a statement received by Al-Iqtisad News: “The procedures of the Iraqi Marshes and Wetlands Recovery Center continue to address water scarcity and high evaporation rates due to high temperatures, in coordination with the irrigation and maintenance departments, by deepening and disinfecting the waterways leading deep into the marshes, and this “This has had a positive impact on the lives of the local residents in the marshes and the ease of their movement within the waterways, in addition to improving the quality of water and removing mud deposits.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "The salinity of the water has decreased by half compared to previous years because the Ministry of Water Resources, in coordination with the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, transferred the drains of the Najaf and Diwaniyah governorates and the Thirst River in the Muthanna Governorate to the eastern Euphrates drain and from there to the general estuary, in addition to the fact that the Ministry installed a crew." Pumping on the dam crossing the Euphrates River between the districts of Chibayish and Medina to take advantage of the tidal waters coming from Basra to enhance the drainage entering the central marshes and the Hamar marshes.”[/rtl]

Views 62
    Added 06/06/2024 - 11:02 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 20 Jun 2024, 10:11 am