Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

FinTech in Iraq: How is Iraq reshaping its financial future?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

FinTech in Iraq: How is Iraq reshaping its financial future? Empty FinTech in Iraq: How is Iraq reshaping its financial future?

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Jun 2024, 5:14 am

FinTech in Iraq: How is Iraq reshaping its financial future?
    • Time: 06/05/2024 17:29:16

• Read: 1,859 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al-Furat News} Financial technology (FinTech) has become a major driver of innovation in the global banking sector, providing innovative solutions to facilitate financial services and increase their efficiency.
    A useful summary of important news can be found on the Al-Furat News channel on Telegram. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    In Iraq, banks have begun to adopt these technologies, which has contributed to improving customer experience and expanding the scope of financial services provided. The Iraqi Deposit Insurance Company plays an important role in supporting this trend, as it is a pillar of financial stability, by encouraging banks to adopt financial technology and providing a regulatory environment supportive of innovation.
    Financial technology has demonstrated its ability to enhance financial inclusion in Iraq, as it can provide affordable and accessible financial services to wide segments of society, especially in remote and rural areas. Through mobile applications and online banking, individuals and businesses can access a variety of financial services, such as money transfers, paying bills, and obtaining loans, without having to visit bank branches.
    The Iraqi Deposit Insurance Company is working to enhance the use of financial technology in Iraq, through cooperation with banks and financial technology companies to develop innovative solutions that meet the needs of the Iraqi market. The company is also working to provide the necessary regulatory framework to ensure the security and safety of digital financial services, and to protect consumer rights.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 20 Jun 2024, 10:14 am