Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq condemns attack Sinai and Egypt affirms its support for the fight against terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq condemns attack Sinai and Egypt affirms its support for the fight against terrorism Empty Iraq condemns attack Sinai and Egypt affirms its support for the fight against terrorism

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Jul 2017, 2:51 am

Iraq condemns attack Sinai and Egypt affirms its support for the fight against terrorism

08/07/2017

It denounced Iraq, suicide attacks that targeted Egyptian forces in the north of Sanaa city and claimed the lives of more than 50 military.
    He said ministry spokesman Jamal Ahmed in a statement received "direction Press" a copy of which "reflect the Iraqi Foreign Ministry condemned and denounced the terrorist attack by Takfiri extremist groups of North Sinai."
    He added that the foreign "confirms standing alongside the people and the Government of sisterly Egypt in confronting terrorism and extremism targeting its internal security and safety of its citizens, with our sincere condolences to the families of the victims and for the speedy recovery Wishlist injured."
    He continued beauty "as foreign and stresses that the scourge of terrorism, which has become the most prominent represents a threat to international security need to be bigger to eliminate the sources of funding and support the efforts of this criminal thought and media platforms promoter hate speech encouraging and incitement to join him."

The 23 members of the Egyptian armed forces were killed today and 32 others injured in car bomb attack on a security concentration points in North Sinai Governorate. sa

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/171660.html

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 2:41 am