Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The government has decided to exchange 40% of farmers and contractors dues wi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: The government has decided to exchange 40% of farmers and contractors dues wi Empty Parliamentary Finance: The government has decided to exchange 40% of farmers and contractors dues wi

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Jul 2017, 5:42 am

Parliamentary Finance: The government has decided to exchange 40% of farmers and contractors dues within the supplementary budget for the year 2017

Parliamentary Finance Committee, announced Monday that the Iraqi government decided to exchange 40% of the farmers and contractors late dues in the supplementary budget, adding that farmers and contractors dues amounting to 4.2 trillion dinars.

The head of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives, Mohammed Halbusi, during the parliament session vassal "Economy News", "the supplementary budget came to the House of Representatives and has read it," adding that "the government has decided to pay 40% of the agricultural benefits of 1.6 trillion dinars and Almquaola amounting to 2.6 trillion dinars in the supplementary budget. "

"The farmers' dues include the years 2014 and 2015, and 2016 dues and contractors for the period before 2014".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:13 pm