Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Palestinian resistance factions are threatening the occupation with a harsh response

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Palestinian resistance factions are threatening the occupation with a harsh response Empty The Palestinian resistance factions are threatening the occupation with a harsh response

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Jul 2017, 4:16 am

The Palestinian resistance factions are threatening the occupation with a harsh response

20:16 - 21/07/2017

The Palestinian resistance factions "Qassam and Saraya Jerusalem and the storm" issued a military statement today related to developments in occupied Jerusalem, the occupation promised a harsh response and unprecedented in the case of continued to set up e-gates at the entrances of Al-Aqsa.

The military statement threatens the occupation factions harsh and unprecedented response if the e-gates are still at the entrances of Al-Aqsa Mosque, as the occupation threatens to strike with an iron fist.

The statement calls on the Islamic nation to assume its responsibilities before the great disaster occurs, and warns of the ignition of the region and its coup upside down, surprising "this failure to support the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque."

The statement added that: The Aqsa Mosque was and still is the red line, which the closer the Zionists from it burned, it was the spark of the Palestinian uprisings is the attack on the Aqsa Mosque by desecration or tunneling or violation of sanctity.

The statement warned the occupation of the consequences of criminality against Jerusalem, adding, "We are watching closely all these crimes and our response will be harsh and unprecedented in the event of continued occupation of the establishment of the Boubat."

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/07/21/177200/

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:23 am