Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A conditional aid program in Sadr City

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A conditional aid program in Sadr City Empty A conditional aid program in Sadr City

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Jul 2017, 3:00 am

A conditional aid program in Sadr City

24/7/2017 12:00 AM

BAGHDAD / Btul al-Hassani
    The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs set the start of next September as the date for the start of the pilot program to grant subsidy conditional on health and education in the second district of Sadr.
    "The conditional subsidy program has been implemented in 55 countries targeting families with children from one to six years old and from nine to 14 years of age," said Ammar Menem, spokesman for the ministry's Social Protection Authority. As well as pregnant mothers, lactating women and jams.
    He said his ministry would apply the program to beneficiaries of the protection salaries in order to encourage them to send their parents to school, forcing them to register children under the age of five and pregnant women within the Ministry of Health programs for health care and care of pregnant women.
    He added that the program will be implemented in September in the second district of Sadr, being a poor area and combine the countryside and the city, in addition to proximity to the headquarters of the ministry, pointing out that his ministry tried to apply also in the district of Chabaish province of Dhi Qar, but a shortage of medical staff and clinics Without it. He pointed out that the failure of the families to respond to the program will result in cutting the conditional subsidy and keeping the salary given to the beneficiary only, adding that the program will be implemented in cooperation with the Ministries of Finance, Education, Health and Planning, in addition to the World Bank and UNICEF.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 8:42 pm