Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Steel Industries Company announces its readiness to rebuild damaged bridges in the liberated areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Steel Industries Company announces its readiness to rebuild damaged bridges in the liberated areas Empty Steel Industries Company announces its readiness to rebuild damaged bridges in the liberated areas

Post by Rocky Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:34 am

Steel Industries Company announces its readiness to rebuild damaged bridges in the liberated areas

economy Since 2017-08-01 at 10:15 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    The State Company for Steel Industries (one of the companies of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals) announced on Tuesday its readiness to rebuild the destroyed bridges located in areas liberated from the control of terrorist gangs.
    The company's director general, Jalal Abbas Hussein, said in a statement that "his company seeks to enter and strongly to rebuild the damaged bridges in the liberated areas of Nineveh, Salah al-Din and Anbar provinces, which are estimated at (176) While contributing to the re-manufacturing of the iron tributaries of the damaged bridges, "Mirdafa", especially the company equipped with a modern Italian line of origin for the manufacture of iron tributaries with a depth of 2 meters and a length exceeding (24) meters.
    "The company's active contribution to the reconstruction of Al-Muthanna Bridge, which was recently opened, has manufactured the iron tributaries of the entire bridge, while it has had other successful experiences in rebuilding the old and modern Diyala bridge, Samarra Bridge and other bridges in different parts of Iraq," Hussain said.
    "The company is ready to contribute to the reconstruction of the liberated areas through the manufacture of poles of distribution of electric power of various types and circulation network 9 meters and 11 meters in addition to the manufacture of poles grided 12 meters and 14 meters, as well as the possibility of reconstruction of industrial workshops and stores where the company can manufacture roofs in different I have the electric power transmission towers and can enter the field of manufacturing of caravans and prefab houses. "
    The Director General of the company, "the company's attempts to contribute to the rehabilitation and reconstruction of Baiji refinery, which has previously manufactured an oil refinery capacity of 10 thousand barrels per day and has the experience and the possibility of manufacturing oil equipment such as tanks and pressure vessels and heat exchangers, announcing at the same time agreements with the company General of Iraqi Cement for the purpose of contributing to the reconstruction of the destroyed cement plants in the liberated areas, especially cement plants in Sinjar and Badush, by working on the maintenance of furnaces and precipitators and the processing of grinding balls and a lot of products. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:29 am