Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Unidentified airstrikes kill twelve civilians, injure tens others west of Deir Ezzor

jedi17
    jedi17

Unidentified airstrikes kill twelve civilians, injure tens others west of Deir Ezzor Empty Unidentified airstrikes kill twelve civilians, injure tens others west of Deir Ezzor

Post by jedi17 Thu 03 Aug 2017, 8:43 pm

Unidentified airstrikes kill twelve civilians, injure tens others west of Deir Ezzor

by  Nehal Mostafa
    Aug 3, 2017, 2:36 pm
    SHARES
    Tweet
    Reddit

Airstrikes on the city of Raqqa.

Report Ad

Deir Ezzor (Syria News) Twelve civilians were killed, while tens others were injured in unidentified airstrikes in the vicinity of al-Tabani town, west of Deir Ezzor, Qasioun News reported on Thursday.

According to local sources, the victims were from one family. Many civilians have reportedly fled the surrounding villages in the wake of the heavy shelling.

Meanwhile, clashes occurred between Islamic State militants and the Syrian regime forces in west of Deir Ezzor, as troops, positioned 20 KM away from Tabani, were attempting to advance toward the town.

The Syrian regime forces, backed by Russian airforce, are quickly approaching toward the city from three sides including the western countryside, the southern countryside on the Syrian-Iraqi borders and the Syrian Badiyah.
    http://www.iraqinews.com

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 4:49 am