Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Explosion of a bomb in a mosque in the city of Minneapolis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Explosion of a bomb in a mosque in the city of Minneapolis Empty Explosion of a bomb in a mosque in the city of Minneapolis

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Aug 2017, 4:03 am

Explosion of a bomb in a mosque in the city of Minneapolis

10:01 - 06/08/2017

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) confirmed on Sunday it was investigating a bomb attack on a mosque near the US city of Minneapolis in the early hours of the morning.

"One of the worshipers saw a pickup truck as it was hurrying out of the parking lot of the mosque after the blast," mosque official Mohammad Omar told reporters.

"When the police arrived and the fire broke out, they found only some smoke and damage to the building but no one was hurt," local police chief Jeff Butts told a news conference.

"Preliminary investigations indicate that the explosion was caused by an explosive device in violation of federal law," FBI branch in Minneapolis told Reuters on Twitter.

Police in Bloomington received an explosion at the Dar al-Farouk mosque after a bomb was thrown through the window of the imam's mosque while worshipers were praying. Finished

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/08/06/181942/

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 9:12 am