Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Cabinet discusses the amnesty law and votes on the merger of public companies of industry and me

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Cabinet discusses the amnesty law and votes on the merger of public companies of industry and me Empty The Cabinet discusses the amnesty law and votes on the merger of public companies of industry and me

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Aug 2017, 2:29 am

The Cabinet discusses the amnesty law and votes on the merger of public companies of industry and metals

Political  Since 2017-08-08 at 19:40 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    On Tuesday, the Council of Ministers discussed the amnesty law in its ordinary session under the chairmanship of its chairman, Haider al-Abadi, while he voted to merge the public companies in the Ministry of Industry and Minerals with the General Military Industries Company.
    "The Cabinet held its regular session on Tuesday under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi," a statement issued by the Prime Minister's Office said. "The meeting was held during which the vote was taken to merge public companies in the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, Companies (Yarmouk, Qadissiya, Qiqa'a, Hittin, Harith and Hamorabi) with the General Military Industries Company under the name of (General Military Industries Company).
    He added that "the meeting was voted on to Resolution No. (1) of the National Committee to facilitate transport and trade in the ESCWA region on the ratification of the recommendations of the Committee on the use of ports," noting that "the Council discussed the amnesty law in addition to funding the Ministry of Culture and security of airports."
    The council also voted, according to the statement, "a decision on the loss of war for public companies."
    The Council of Ministers, on Tuesday of each week, a regular session, chaired by President Haider Abadi, to discuss and vote on a set of laws included in its agenda. Ended 29/6 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:37 pm