Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Student (second) on Iraq: My ambition to enter the Faculty of Medicine

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Student (second) on Iraq: My ambition to enter the Faculty of Medicine Empty Student (second) on Iraq: My ambition to enter the Faculty of Medicine

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Aug 2017, 3:06 am

Student (second) on Iraq: My ambition to enter the Faculty of Medicine

19/8/2017 12:00 am

Baghdad University / Asra al-Samarrai The
    ambition of admitting the outstanding students to the Faculty of Medicine is not the first and the rare for them. It is part of their scientific entitlements after they continued to study 12 consecutive years to enter it and complete their scientific educational journey.
    The student (Taki Mohammed Abdul Reda) from the Karbala holy province of middle school (Karbala for girls), got a rate of 99.71 total 698 and the second series on Iraq in the list of the top ten, competing for the second place, 6 students from the provinces separated by ten tenths of the average sequence According to this simple difference.
    Taqi confirmed in an exclusive interview to Al-Sabah that the biggest ambition after graduation and obtaining the rate that came in her personal efforts and the adoption of the reinforcement courses during the summer vacation only is to enter the medical school and excel as well as to travel outside Iraq to complete the study in international universities, With their support
    to that end.
    And on the students of the six preparatory preparatory, called on them to exploit every minute of their time to complete the exam easily and redouble their efforts to obtain rates suited to their ambition, and did not forget her mother and her family, which provided all the ways for its superiority, as well as the director of her school and teaching staff who has the greatest credit for achieving this rate To support them during the course of the day, clear that it always gets the highest rates annually, one of the first on her school and in the third stage the average ranked fourth on the province of Karbala

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:28 pm