Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MPs rule out slandering Parliament and demanding salaries "pensions"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MPs rule out slandering Parliament and demanding salaries "pensions" Empty MPs rule out slandering Parliament and demanding salaries "pensions"

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Aug 2017, 4:48 am

MPs rule out slandering Parliament and demanding salaries "pensions"

Baghdad - Journal News

MPs from different political blocs on Sunday ruled out the possibility of softening Iraqi parliamentarians in upcoming parliamentary sessions.

The MP for the National Alliance Ali Fayadh said in a statement to «Journal News», that "the issue of reducing the members of the Iraqi parliament for the next sessions raised a great debate within the corridors of parliament and can not be narrowed according to the Iraqi constitution."

He pointed out that there is an extensive study and discussions to resolve the issue, while ruling out a reduction in the number of members of parliament for the next rounds.

On the calculation of pensions for members of parliament, he explained that "the pensions of deputies is a legitimate right as any employee in the Iraqi state," noting that "Parliament is in the process of conducting studies for the service of pensions by service and academic specialization."

He pointed out that "the existence of a pension base is subject to all members of Parliament."

He also ruled out the Union of Forces Ahmad al-Mashhadani the possibility of narrowing the members of the House of Representatives in the next parliamentary session. "

"The Iraqi constitution allowed every (100,000) people to represent them in parliament," Al-Mashhadani said in a statement to the Journal News. "The parliamentary elections law was first read and put in principle to be voted on."

The Iraqi Council of Representatives is considering a proposal to reduce the members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives for the next parliamentary session.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:50 pm